1. Men go out more often (mostly) and women are picked up and dropped off till the doorstep.
2. Men don’t have picky-choosy feelings while selecting a place, unlike women.
3. Men are taller and can read signs from far.
4. Maps are huge and men don’t have hair falling on their face that prevents them from straightening it out
5. Women think men will be able to find their way
6. Women can smile and get men to read the maps for them
7. Men cannot talk to strangers (whom they may never see again) and ask embarrassing questions. So, they have direction sense built into them.